Wednesday 20 January 2010

Elric's Story

I Have just heard about a little boy named Elric and wanted to share his story with you in the hopes that you were moved as much as i was to help in some way no matter how small even if it is to just visit the site and leave a message of prayer or to donate a small amount of money even a $ will help this family or to go further and buy a collab scrap kit which is MEGA and cheap

HERE is the link to read Elric's story

HERE is the link to purchase the kit ,look under Helping Mr Elric if you don't create how about making a gift to someone who does, gift certificates as cheap as $1.50 I purchased the taggers size  kit and as i said its MEGA 

PLEASE PLEASE spread the word about this little boy, I don't normally get involved with this sort of thing but welllll I just felt on this occasion I had to

Thanks for taking the time to look and read this

God bless you all

Hugs Tracy 

0 comments: