Wednesday 13 January 2010

Its all Free


Just a note I had an email the other day asking if peeps had to pay for my stats 

well the answer to that is really simple NO all that I create ~ stats tags masks wordart scrap kits and everything else ~

I create for the love of it and I do mean that, I am addicted to all that is PSP I have just started to learn how to do Pixel art boy thats hard but even when I have mastered that I won't ever charge. I create to keep me sane those that know me will also know  the past few years haven't been good to me so I use my PSP for therapy and stress relief .

I do really love it

How can an addiction such as PSP be bad for you?

In my case its more a way of life lol

OK I said short answer was no but as normal have to write an essay

Share my blog details with all your friends

Leave me some loving in my shout box 

Feel  free to mail me at any time

big hugsss and more XOXO 

0 comments: